Boilermaker - Shutdown
22 January 2014
Back to Search Results
• Ongoing FIFO shutdown work in the Pilbara
• Friendly crews and great sites
• Competitive rates; day & night shift
Tecside Mining is a specialist consulting, recruitment and people resourcing company with many years of expertise in the mining, engineering and civil sectors.
Tecside Mining are working with various shutdown companies who are looking for experienced and trade qualified Boilermakers for ongoing shutdowns for up to 14 days.
Skills and Experience
• 2 years post trade experience as a Boilermaker required
• Minimum of 6 months mine site or shutdown experience required
• Fixed plant maintenance experience advantageous
• Must have trade qualification as a Boilermaker (essential)
• Confined Space ticket; BHP approved (essential)
• Working at Heights tickets; BHP approved (essential)
• Current drivers license (preferred)
• Current Hot Works ticket (essential)
• Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D&A
• Current WAIO Induction (preferred)
Remuneration and Benefits
• Competitive Rates
• Be part of the shutdown crew at Tecside with other clients
Please note only WA based candidates will be considered!
For more information on this role, please contact Simon Bosley on 08 6436 2911